Call Us : 08045802399
Propiconazole 25% EC

Propiconazole 25% EC

570 INR/Kilograms

Product Details:


Propiconazole 25% EC Price And Quantity

  • 570 INR/Kilograms
  • 50-100 Kilograms

Propiconazole 25% EC Trade Information

  • Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Letter of Credit (L/C)
  • 1 Kilograms Per Day
  • 1 Days
  • All India

Product Description

Propiconazole 25% EC refers to a pesticide formulation containing 25% of the active ingredient propiconazole in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate (EC). Propiconazole is a fungicide belonging to the triazole group, and it is commonly used in agriculture to control fungal diseases in crops.

Here's a breakdown of the components of the term:

1. Propiconazole: This is the active ingredient, which is a fungicide. It works by inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol, an essential component of the fungal cell membrane, ultimately disrupting the growth and development of the fungus.

2. 25% EC: This indicates the concentration of the active ingredient in the formulation. In this case, it means that 25% of the product is composed of propiconazole, and the remaining 75% is made up of other inert ingredients and emulsifiers. The term "EC" stands for emulsifiable concentrate, suggesting that the product can be mixed with water to form a stable emulsion for application.

Farmers and agricultural professionals typically dilute the EC formulation with water before applying it to crops using sprayers or other application equipment. It is crucial to follow the recommended application rates and safety guidelines provided by the product label to ensure effective control of fungal diseases while minimizing any potential risks to the environment and human health.

Mode of Action : Systemicï

Major Crops : Rice, Grape and Mango

Target Pests : Powdery Mildew & Sheath blight

Propiconazole 25% EC FAQ:

1. What is Propiconazole 25% EC used for?

Ans: Propiconazole 25% EC is a fungicide used to control a variety of fungal diseases in crops. It is effective against diseases such as powdery mildew, rusts, leaf spots, and other fungal infections in plants.

2. How should I apply Propiconazole 25% EC?

Ans: Follow the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines provided on the product label. Typically, Propiconazole 25% EC is diluted with water and applied using spraying equipment. The application rates and frequency may vary depending on the target crop and the specific disease being treated.

3. Is Propiconazole safe for use on all crops?

Ans: Propiconazole is labeled for use on a wide range of crops, but it's essential to check the product label for specific information on registered crops and recommended application rates. Some crops may be more sensitive to certain pesticides, so it's crucial to follow the guidelines to avoid damage.

4. What precautions should I take when using Propiconazole 25% EC?

Ans: Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves and protective clothing, as recommended on the product label. Follow safety instructions and guidelines for handling, mixing, and applying the product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing.

5. Can Propiconazole 25% EC be used in organic farming?

Ans: Propiconazole is a synthetic fungicide and is not allowed in organic farming systems. If you are following organic farming practices, consider using alternative methods such as biological control, cultural practices, or approved organic fungicides.

6. How does Propiconazole work against fungi?

Ans: Propiconazole inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol, a vital component of the fungal cell membrane. By disrupting the production of ergosterol, Propiconazole interferes with the integrity and function of the fungal cell membrane, leading to the inhibition of fungal growth.

7. What is the shelf life of Propiconazole 25% EC?

Ans: The shelf life can vary between products and manufacturers. Check the product label for information on the shelf life and storage recommendations. Proper storage conditions, such as keeping the product in a cool and dry place, can help maintain its effectiveness.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number

Other Products in 'Plant Fungicide' category

Back to top