|Home||» Products||» Industrial Chemicals||» Zinc Sulphate|
- Unit of Measure
We are considered to be the most trusted exporter of Zinc Sulphate in the market. It is widely supplied to agriculture industry for use in animal feeds, fertilizers and sprays. In addition to this, it is also used in pharmaceutical industry as an astringent and emetic. We offer Zinc Sulphate to clients in the pure form, packed in air tight packs. Clients can get this chemical from us at feasible price.
- Pure composition
- Balanced pH level
- Prolonged shelf life
Technical Specification :
|Molecular formula:||ZnSO4||Appearance:||Off White-Yellowish Fine Powder|
|Molar mass:||161.47( anhydrous) |
|Zinc as Zn:||27-33% min|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Iron as Fe:||4-5% max|
|Odor:||Odorless||Purity( Assay):||95% min|
|Density:||3.54 g/cm3( anhydrous) |
2.072 g/cm3( hexahydrate)
|Solubility in water:||57.7 g/100 ml, anhydrous( 20°C)|
- Used to supply Zinc in Animal Feeds, Fertilizers and Agricultural Sprays.
- Used to control Moss Growth on roofs.
- Used as a Mordant in Dyeing.
- Used in medicine as an Astringent and Emetic.
- Used as a preservative for Skins and Leather.
- Used in Electrolytes for Zinc Plating.