Potassium Humate Granules
Potassium Humate Granules are the potassium salt of humic acid processed using the alkaline extraction method of brown coal. They are extracted from natural high grade leonardite under safe environment. They are available with excellent solubility, hence they can be used in combination with Nitrogen and Phosphorus or utilized alone. They are used in the methods of irrigation and spray in the domain of agriculture and horticulture. In addition to this, Potassium Humate Granules can also be used landscape and garden to enhance the productivity of soil as well as yield. This concentrated form of humic acid is available in high-quality packaging in different quantities.
Features of Potassium Humate Granules:
- Ideal to enhance root development of plants and crops
- 100% water soluble, hence safe and highly effective to use without any choking
- Perfect to remove toxins from soil
- Maintain good soil health, hence can also be used as a flowering agent
- Stimulate growth and quality of the pants to increase yield